MENU

Slide

Thursday, November 20, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Myauntie: Awww, don't worry i won't!
Hahahas yes! Then must come over my house watch with meeeee,
we'll oooogle over edward all night!

Queenie: Hahahas, i hope you're not affected!
Cos i know it's so hard to ignore these bad comments
even thought you know they are saying things to spite you
and make you feel bad about yourself! Be strong babe! ^-^

Elina: Hey babe, i think she bought it from penisula plaza! (:

GL: Drew barrymore ah? Wahh, she quite old right!
Hahahs, but she's cute!

Sarah: Hahahas, yah, bottom is pants.
Got the top from charlotterusse.com

Jasmine: Huuuuh? lol, i feel dumb now.
What's eljay livejournal? Who's eljay? :x

Min: hahahahs, just trim my hair when i went
to clover to do my hair already!

Nadnut: Let's go eat mango sticky rice soon!
When is your exams over baaaaabe ):
You always so busy luh! Pouts!

Clare: Hahahas, yeah! Never can get tired of it right!
You read the midnight sun online already?
I really wish the book will get published! sigh.

Sam: Lol, sorry for spoiling your poor eyes ah,
perhaps you should rest your poor eyes and stop
coming into my blog and see the fat and ugly fidel ah?
lol, cos she's gonna continue wearing her sleeveless tops
for all she wants. Awwww, poor you. Byeeeeee.

Faith: Aiyoh! Buy shorter ones luh!
Too long very unnatural!

Elina: Hahahahs, you so funny!
"she is she, you is you!" Hahahahs!

Kiwi: eh, sometimes i don't even put mascara after
putting fake eyelashes one leh, Not very obvious anyway,
unless your lashes is like pointing downwards ones,
then just keep trying curling maybe try those heated eyelash curler?

Fabian:
Lol, sorry for spoiling your poor eyes ah,
perhaps you should rest your poor eyes and stop
coming into my blog and see the fat and ugly fidel ah?
lol, Awwww, seems like i'm not so much of a turn off since
my bloghits are increasing. Awwww poor you. Byeeeeee.

Sara: Hahahas, i don've any specific recipes i use one leh,
I think of something then i cook only,
But you can see this website for reference: justhungry.com (:

Sheryl: Really ah! Lol, i shall go try!
Thanks ah babe! didnt think of applying to my nails at all! heh.

Eileen: Heh, he was in project superstar season 1,
and thanks for your compliment! :D

Sarah: Hahahasm, lazy to go approve one by one luh!

Queenie: Hahahas, yah!
I have afew eyeshadows from makeupstore too! :D
Very shimmery and pretty~ ^-^
But so far, only mac has the best long lasting effect on me!
Cos my skin oily heheh, my makeup tends to melt!

Grace: Yeah it is! Hahahs

Tracy: I got no scarrrr, lucky lucky!
Hehehe, but the patch that kena burned is very very dry now ):
Applying looooads of moisturiser at the burn!

Nadnut: All well but my stupid runny nose! lol!

WQ: Lol, why xin fu until explode? hahahas

Weiling: Hahahas, eh, why leh?
Highlight black also not very obvious leh,
To me the shiny red w/ black highlight is the
mooooost un-daring haircolour i did leh.

Leen: Lingerie? la senza.com?

12345: oh yeeeees, i was soooo horrified when i went back
and read my archives as well.
Miee wasxzxz a twitzxzx. WAS! Hahahahas.

En: I never ever ask my boyf to pay for my shopping, EVER.
I earn my money thru shoots and events~

Sherilyn: Yeah she's tiny! No luh! I'm not tiny at all lor! Lol!

Jade: I'm pure chinese (:

Annooy: You can go look up bakebakebake.livejournal.com
cos i don't take down the receipe i used.






















Sponsered Advertorial:



Shopping shopping shopping shopping!
Everybody keep asking me how to i get my money to
spend on clothes, cosmetics etc.

Truth is, with all the blogshop sponsering me and
dressing me up prettily in their dresses, i don't really
need to spend much money on clothes anymore!

And even if you don've all these sweet blogshops sponsering you,
Online shopping can hardly harm your pockets
even if you're on a strict budget yah?





The Vogue Romance is a new blogshop,
They sponsered me a kimono mini dress, which is supercute!
And some other pieces!


Do continue to support them so they can bring
you more whacky and gorgeous pieces! (:






Http://thevogueromance.livejournal.com
Http://thevogueromance.livejournal.com
Http://thevogueromance.livejournal.com
Http://thevogueromance.livejournal.com
Http://thevogueromance.livejournal.com
Http://thevogueromance.livejournal.com
Http://thevogueromance.livejournal.com















Leon's sis, May came back from australia and
she brought some reaaaally cute lipgloss for me!




Cupcake lipgloss! Kawaii~
I love cupcakes, it's a strawberry cupcake somemore! :D



Came home with three packages lying on my bed waiting for meeeee~



My bikini top/bikini from target.com,
Mac lip palette from Nordstrom.com,
and the famous "Pong Pong Fen" i bought from ebay!




Soooo pretty and cute!






Went shopping with May and boyf and bought...


The Host by Stephanie Meyer, Majorlica Majorca foundation case,
Majorlica Majorca eye pencil in white
, Ettusais pore pact foundation,
Anna Sui nail polish in 301 (pinky and super sparkly!)






I finish reading the host within 2 days -.-
now i got nothing to read again,
so i'm reading the twilight saga for the 3rd time!

Btw nobody found New Moon extremely sad meh?
I cry alot when i'm reading New Moon leh!
The i told felicia.. she was like.. siao ah you, so emo!



The Ettusais zero pore pact foundation fit perfectly
in the Majorlica Majorca foundation case!


Sooooo pretty!
But i find the coverage for Ettusais Zero Pore pact abit too thick,
I still prefer my Laneige Sebum Sliding pact!











Went to LG & Mr. Mark Levinson Media Event
today at Raffles hotel with Peggy & Sabrina.
(thanks to sabrina for the invitation!)



Crazy peggy was cracking me up the whole 4hours while we were there.
She says i'm damn fun to entertain cos i laugh and everything. Tsk!
Hahahahs, she's even lamer than boyf! So funny.
Will blog about it on my next post! :D










Had cellgroup today at Nelson & nelly's house todaaaay.
Finally remembered to bring my camera so we could camwhoooore!

Camwhore ah, camwhore all the way!



Evan, Nelly, Me, Nel





Lol, they are nuts!




Nelly, Vic, Dan, Meeee.





Nelly made me wear it....



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

...And i made him wear it!



...Lol, he loves it luh,
sometimes i do wonder if he's born in the wrong gender...
















...The other day at Clover with May before i did my hair!







I just realise i don've any pictures with may~
tomorrow must take! :D








Ordered some cute stuff online yesterday!

Jelly Bean flavoured lipgloss.
I bought this cos it looks so pretty,
lipgloss in pink-gold tube with charms!





And i ordered the Little Darling lip lustre/glass set in Coral:

Underage (Lipglass), Ola Mango (Lipglass)
Pink Grapefruit (Lipglass), Budding (Lustreglass)
Wonderstruck (Lustreglass)


Don't we all love Mac's holiday set?
So tempted to get the pink set also,
but settled for the coral set!







Okay! Need to sleep! Shopping with May tomorrooooow! (:
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves!


No comments: